Ad Quiz March 2015
Play and Win
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter is Sampleit Pty Ltd ACN 161562947 As Trustee for the Sampleit Trust ABN 13383352812 PO Box 516, Edgecliff NSW 2027.
- Information on how to enter, mechanics of entry and prizes forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Entry is via a quiz called Ad Quiz.
- Directors, management and employees of the promoter and its related entities (and their immediate families), printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter the promotion.
- Entry is only open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older (Eligible Entrants). It is the entrant’s responsibility to download the app called Ad Quiz which is FREE and play the quiz during the promotional period to qualify for entry.
- To enter and become an entrant, an Eligible Entrant must:
- Using your smartphone, iPad, tablet or android device, download the free app called Ad Quiz or go to the website adquiz.com.au on your internet enabled computer or device.
- Once downloaded, or at the website, the player will be able to view one or more TV commercials and asked a series of three questions for each TV commercial viewed.
- Each Question will have 4 possible multiple choice answers. Only 1 answer will be correct, 3 answers will be incorrect.
- The entrant may also be asked a survey question relating to the TV commercial with multiple choice answers. This question must be completed but has no right or wrong answer and does not effect the entrants chances of winning a prize.
- Each time a user views a TV commercial and correctly answers the three questions relating to that TV commercial and completes the survey question, they are deemed to have successfully completed a quiz.
- Each time an entrant successfully completes a quiz it will allow the entrant to go into the daily draw for the daily prize (for that day only). The entrant will also automatically go into the weekly prize draw (for that week only).
- On completion of your first quiz you will be asked to fill in your details on the form provided.
- A player is only allowed 1 entry per day, per successfully completed Quiz.
- A player may play multiple (different) quizzes each day in order to receive multiple entries each day.
- A player may return the following day and play the same quiz(s) and receive additional entries for those quizzes.
- The promotion starts at 12:00am (AEST) on 1/03/2015 and ends at 23:59pm (AEST) on 11/04/2015 (Promotion Period).
- The Drawing of prizes: There will be 48 draws in total. The draws will take place at 28 Nicholson Street, Balmain East, NSW 2041 at 11.00am on the following dates:
|42 Daily prizes / 6 weekly prizes = 48 draws in total|
|Draw #||Draw period||Draw date|
|1||Valid entries received during||1/3/2015||Daily 1||2-Mar-15|
|2||Valid entries received during||2/3/2015||Daily 2||3-Mar-15|
|3||Valid entries received during||3/3/2015||Daily 3||4-Mar-15|
|4||Valid entries received during||4/3/2015||Daily 4||5-Mar-15|
|5||Valid entries received during||5/3/2015||Daily 5||6-Mar-15|
|6||Valid entries received during||6/3/2015||Daily 6||7-Mar-15|
|7||Valid entries received during||7/3/2015||Daily 7||8-Mar-15|
|8||Valid entries received during||1/3/2015 - 7/3/2015||1st Weekly||8-Mar-15|
|9||Valid entries received during||8/3/2015||Daily 8||9-Mar-15|
|10||Valid entries received during||9/3/2015||Daily 9||10-Mar-15|
|11||Valid entries received during||10/3/2015||Daily 10||11-Mar-15|
|12||Valid entries received during||11/3/2015||Daily 11||12-Mar-15|
|13||Valid entries received during||12/3/2015||Daily 12||13-Mar-15|
|14||Valid entries received during||13/3/2015||Daily 13||14-Mar-15|
|15||Valid entries received during||14/3/2015||Daily 14||15-Mar-15|
|16||Valid entries received during||8/3/2015 - 14/3/2015||2nd Weekly||15-Mar-15|
|17||Valid entries received during||15/3/2015||Daily 15||16-Mar-15|
|18||Valid entries received during||16/3/2015||Daily 16||17-Mar-15|
|19||Valid entries received during||17/3/2015||Daily 17||18-Mar-15|
|20||Valid entries received during||18/3/2015||Daily 18||19-Mar-15|
|21||Valid entries received during||19/3/2015||Daily 19||20-Mar-15|
|22||Valid entries received during||20/3/2015||Daily 20||21-Mar-15|
|23||Valid entries received during||21/3/2015||Daily 21||22-Mar-15|
|24||Valid entries received during||15/3/2015- 21/3/2015||3rd Weekly||22-Mar-15|
|25||Valid entries received during||22/3/2015||Daily 22||23-Mar-15|
|26||Valid entries received during||23/3/2015||Daily 23||24-Mar-15|
|27||Valid entries received during||24/3/2015||Daily 24||25-Mar-15|
|28||Valid entries received during||25/3/2015||Daily 25||26-Mar-15|
|29||Valid entries received during||26/3/2015||Daily 26||27-Mar-15|
|30||Valid entries received during||27/3/2015||Daily 27||28-Mar-15|
|31||Valid entries received during||28/3/2015||Daily 28||29-Mar-15|
|32||Valid entries received during||22/3/2015- 28/3/2015||4th Weekly||29-Mar-15|
|33||Valid entries received during||29/3/2015||Daily 15||30-Mar-15|
|34||Valid entries received during||30/3/2015||Daily 16||31-Mar-15|
|35||Valid entries received during||31/3/2015||Daily 17||1-Apr-15|
|36||Valid entries received during||1/4/2015||Daily 18||2-Apr-15|
|37||Valid entries received during||2/4/2015||Daily 19||3-Apr-15|
|38||Valid entries received during||3/4/2015||Daily 20||4-Apr-15|
|39||Valid entries received during||4/4/2015||Daily 21||5-Apr-15|
|40||Valid entries received during||29/3/2015- 4/4/2015||5th Weekly||5-Apr-15|
|41||Valid entries received during||5/4/2015||Daily 22||6-Apr-15|
|42||Valid entries received during||6/4/2015||Daily 23||7-Apr-15|
|43||Valid entries received during||7/4/2015||Daily 24||8-Apr-15|
|44||Valid entries received during||8/4/2015||Daily 25||9-Apr-15|
|45||Valid entries received during||9/4/2015||Daily 26||10-Apr-15|
|46||Valid entries received during||10/4/2015||Daily 27||11-Apr-15|
|47||Valid entries received during||11/4/2015||Daily 28||12-Apr-15|
|48||Valid entries received during||5/4/2015- 11/4/2015||6th Weekly||12-Apr-15|
DAILY PRIZE WINNERS: Each daily prize winner will receive a pre-paid Visa Card with a pre loaded value of $50.00 - Full Terms and conditions and important information regarding the use of the pre-paid Visa card can be found at www.only1giftcard.com.au - Total Weekly prize is valued at $2,100.
WEEKLY PRIZE WINNERSEach weekly prize winner will receive a Samsung 32” 81cm Full HD Smart LED LCD TV. Model number: UA32H5500AW with a retail value of $479.00 - Total weekly prize is valued at $2,874.00
Total prize value is $4,974.00.
The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable. The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in Prize value.
- The winners will be notified in writing via email and by the Ad Quiz App within 2 days of the draw and their names will be published on the Ad Quiz website from 14th April 2015.
- The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Only one (1) entry per person per successfully completed quiz per day pursuant to Condition 5. is permitted. Any subsequent entry from a person under Condition 5 after the first valid entry per quiz, per day will not be entered into any draw.
- Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission. Contact details entered incorrectly on the entry form by an entrant will deem an entry invalid.
- Sampleit Pty Ltd may draw ten (10) additional reserve entries in the draw and record them (in order) in case an invalid entry or ineligible Entrant is drawn, the Entrant is unable to accept the Prize, or if the Entrant does not confirm their eligibility to be awarded the Prize in the required time.
- The person whose entry was drawn must confirm their eligibility to be awarded the Prize. The winner has three (3) months of The Promoter speaking with them and successfully notifying them that they have been drawn, otherwise their entry will be deemed invalid. If their entry is deemed invalid or if the Entrant does not confirm their eligibility to be awarded the Prize within the three (3) months of being successfully notified by Sampleit Pty Ltd that they have been drawn, their entry will be deemed invalid and the Prize will be awarded to the first reserve entry drawn in accordance with Condition 7.
- If the Prize cannot be awarded to the person drawn, The Promoter will continue the process set out in Conditions 7 with the reserve entries (in turn) until the Prize is awarded. If after this process the Prize has still not been awarded, The Promoter will hold an unclaimed prize draw in accordance with Condition 14.
- The Promoter may conduct a re-draw 3 months from the last original draw being 12th July 2015 at the same time and address of original draw subject to any written directions given under applicable State or Territory legislation. The winner will be notified in writing via email and on the Ad Quiz App. The name and locality of the winner will be published on the Ad Quiz website from 17th July 2015.
- The Promoter and the Entrant acknowledge that:
a) the Entrant is providing their personal information to the Promoter for the purposes of the Promotion.
- If the Prize or an element of the Prize becomes unavailable, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then a comparable prize or prize element of equal or greater value will be awarded in lieu, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release/s or release/s in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- Any attempt, deliberate or otherwise, to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the Promotional App or Website or the information on the Promotional App or Website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If The Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these Conditions of Entry or any other legal obligation by an entrant, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including but without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not responsible for any problems, delays or technical malfunction of or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a network or a mobile network or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to entrant's or any other person's mobile handset, computer or peripherals related to, or resulting from, participation in this promotion or the downloading of any materials related to this promotion.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with taking the Prize or using the Prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). The Promoter and its agents associated with this promotion take no responsibility for the Prize (or part of the Prize) damaged or lost in transit (if relevant).
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter including because of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or if necessary to provide an alternative prize to the same value as the original Prize, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any and all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for: (a) tampering with the entry process; (b) submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry; or (c) if the entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- As a condition of entering this promotion, an entrant consents to, in the event they are the winner(s), The Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing the promotion (including any outcome), and/or promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. The entrant agrees that, in the event they are the winner, the entrant will participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to the promotion as requested by the Promoter and its agents.
- An entry and any copyright subsisting in an entry irrevocably becomes, at time of entry, the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about an entrant to include the entrant in the promotion and, where appropriate, award the Prize. If the personal information requested is not provided, the entrant cannot participate in the promotion and is deemed ineligible. An entrant also agrees that in the event the entrant is the winner, publish or cause to be published the entrant’s name and locality in any media, as required under the relevant State or Territory lottery legislation.
- Authorised under NSW Permit Number: LTPS-15-01172 and ACT Permit Number: TP 15/04829
- Apple is not a sponsor of or in any way involved with any promotional activity associated with the application.
This website at URL www.adquiz.com.au and the Ad Quiz App is developed and operated by 360 Entertainment Pty Ltd ABN 16 134 000 918. If you have any questions or feedback regarding the App or the Website please contact us as follows email@example.com