Play and Win
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Apple is not a sponsor of or in any way involved with any promotional activity associated with the application.
- The promoter is Sampleit Pty Ltd ACN 161562947 PO Box 516, Edgecliff NSW 2027.
- Information on how to enter, mechanics of entry and prizes forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Entry is via a quiz called Ad Quiz.
- Directors, management and employees of the promoter and its related entities (and their immediate families), printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter the promotion.
- Entry is only open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older (Eligible Entrants). It is the entrant’s responsibility to download the app called Ad Quiz which is FREE and play the quiz during the promotional period to qualify for entry.
- To enter and become an entrant, an Eligible Entrant must:
- Using your smartphone, iPad, tablet or android device, download the free app called Ad Quiz or go to the website adquiz.com.au on your internet enabled computer or device.
- Once downloaded, or at the website, the player will be able to view one or more TV commercials and asked a series of three questions for each TV commercial viewed.
- Each Question will have 4 possible multiple choice answers. Only 1 answer will be correct, 3 answers will be incorrect.
- The entrant will also be asked a survey question relating to the TV commercial with multiple choice answers. This question must be completed but has no right or wrong answer and does not effect the entrants chances of winning a prize.
- Each time a user views a TV commercial and correctly answers the three questions relating to that TV commercial and completes the survey question, they are deemed to have successfully completed a quiz.
- Each time an entrant successfully completes a quiz it will allow the entrant to go into the weekly draw for the weekly prize (for that week only). The entrant will also automatically go into the monthly prize draw (for that month only) and the draw for the grand final prize (at the end of the promotion period).
- On completion of your first quiz you will be asked to fill in your details on the form provided.
- A player is only allowed 1 entry per day, per successfully completed Quiz.
- A player may play multiple (different) quizzes each day in order to receive multiple entries each day.
- A player may return the following day and play the same quiz and receive an additional entry for that quiz.
- The promotion starts at 12:00am (AEDST) on 09/12/2013 and ends at 23:59pm (AEDST) on 28/02/2014 (Promotion Period).
- The Drawing of prizes: There will be 16 draws in total. The draws will take place at 141 Beattie Street, Balmain, NSW 2041 at 11.00am on the following dates:
12 Weekly prizes / 3 monthly prizes / 1 grand final prize = 16 draws in totalDraw #
Draw period Draw date 1 Valid entries received during 9-15/12/2013 Weekly 1 16-Dec-13 2 Valid entries received during 16-22/12/2013 Weekly 2 23-Dec-13 3 Valid entries received during 23-29/12/2013 Weekly 3 30-Dec-13 4 Valid entries received during 30-5/01/2014 Weekly 4 6-Jan-14 5 Valid entries received during 9/12/13 - 5/01/2014 1st Monthly 6-Jan-14 6 Valid entries received during 6-12/01/2014 Weekly 5 13-Jan-14 7 Valid entries received during 13-19/01/2014 Weekly 6 20-Jan-14 8 Valid entries received during 20-26/01/2014 Weekly 7 27-Jan-14 9 Valid entries received during 27-2/02/2014 Weekly 8 3-Feb-14 10 Valid entries received during 6/1/14 - 2/02/2014 2nd Monthly 3-Feb-14 11 Valid entries received during 3-9/02/2014 Weekly 9 10-Feb-14 12 Valid entries received during 10-16/02/2014 Weekly 10 17-Feb-14 13 Valid entries received during 17-23/02/2014 Weekly 11 24-Feb-14 14 Valid entries received during 24-28/02/2014 Weekly 12 3-Mar-14 15 Valid entries received on 3/2/14 – 28/2/2014 3rd Monthly 3-Mar-14 16 Valid entries received on 9/12/13 – 28/2/14 Grand Final 3-Mar-14
- WEEKLY PRIZE WINNERS: Each weekly prize winner will receive a Canon 700D w/18-55 IS STM Digital SLR Camera from Camera House valued at $1099.00 x 12 weeks - Total Weekly prize is valued at $13,188.
- MONTHLY PRIZE WINNERS: Each monthly prize winner will receive a Jewels of Europe River Cruise package for two people with return economy class airfares for two into Amsterdam from their capital city in Australia then departing on the cruise which finishes in Budapest with return flights from Budapest to their capital city in Australia. The package from Scenic Tours is valued at $19,770 x 3 monthly prizes – Total monthly prize is valued at $59,310.
Name of Prize: Jewels of Europe River Cruise in a D category cabin Tour Code STC. Departure Date: Monday 10 November 2014 – limited to availability. Duration: 15 days, 14 nights (excluding flight time) Retail value of tour: Up to $6,990 per person (based on a D category cabin 10 November 2014) Return economy class airfares: Up to $2,895 per person (ex major capital city in November 2014 based on an airline of Scenic Tours choice including taxes)
- THE GRAND FINAL PRIZE WINNER: will receive a Jewels of Europe River Cruise package for two people with return economy class airfares for two into Amsterdam from your capital city in Australia, departing on a cruise from Amsterdam and return flights from Budapest to your capital city in Australia from Scenic Tours valued at $26,570 – Total grand final prize value $26,570.
Name of Prize: Jewels of Europe River Cruise in a PD category cabin Tour Code STC. Departure Date: Wednesday 29 October 2014 – limited to availability. Duration: 15 days, 14 nights (excluding flight time) Retail value of tour: Up to $10,390 per person (based on a PD category suite) Return economy class airfares: Up to $2,895 per person (ex major capital city in October 2014 based on an airline of Scenic Tours choice including taxes)
- Monthly and grand final prize inclusions and exclusions:
Certain conditions are applicable to the prize and are listed as follows:
- Prize does not include travel insurance, items of a personal nature, meals (other than featured in the itinerary), laundry, telephone calls, additional nights or upgrades etc.
- The Prize is neither non-transferable nor redeemable for cash.
- The Prize is valid for two adults for travel 10 November 2014 (Montly Prize 1, 2, 3) and 29 October 2014 (Grand Prize 4).
- Prize is subject to availability at time of booking and can only be taken on dates already scheduled for this tour.
- Prize is valid ex major capital cities of SYD/MEL/BNE/ADL/PER; prize does not cover regional flights.
- Prize includes two return economy class airfares flying on airline of Scenic Tours choice ex SYD/MEL/BNE/ADL/PER. Any costs associated with returning to place of residence are at winners own expense. Airfares are subject to availability on specific class.
- The Prize includes all meals as specified in the tour.
- Prize includes port charges.
- Taking the prize is subject to any prevailing terms and conditions of Scenic Tours. See brochure for details.
- Trip is not eligible towards Scenic Tours Loyalty Program, Scenic Club Life.
The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable. The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in Prize value.
- The winners will be notified in writing via email and by the Ad Quiz App within 2 days of the draw, and their names will be published in The Australian newspaper at the end of the promotion from 11th March 2014.
- The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Only one (1) entry per person per successfully completed quiz per day pursuant to Condition 5. is permitted. Any subsequent entry from a person under Condition 5 after the first valid entry per quiz, per day will not be entered into any draw.
- Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission. Contact details entered incorrectly on the entry form by an entrant will deem an entry invalid.
- Sampleit Pty Ltd may draw ten (10) additional reserve entries in the draw and record them (in order) in case an invalid entry or ineligible Entrant is drawn, the Entrant is unable to accept the Prize, or if the Entrant does not confirm their eligibility to be awarded the Prize in the required time.
- The person whose entry was drawn must confirm their eligibility to be awarded the Prize within two (2) days of The Promoter speaking with them and successfully notifying them that they have been drawn, otherwise their entry will be deemed invalid. If their entry is deemed invalid or if the Entrant does not confirm their eligibility to be awarded the Prize within the two (2) days of being successfully notified by Sampleit Pty Ltd that they have been drawn, their entry will be deemed invalid and the Prize will be awarded to the first reserve entry drawn in accordance with Condition 7.
- If the Prize cannot be awarded to the person drawn, The Promoter will continue the process set out in Conditions 7 with the reserve entries (in turn) until the Prize is awarded. If after this process the Prize has still not been awarded, The Promoter will hold an unclaimed prize draw in accordance with Condition 14.
- The Promoter may conduct a re-draw 3 months from the last original draw being 03/06/2014 at the same time and address of original draw subject to any written directions given under applicable State or Territory legislation. The winner will be notified in writing via email and by telephone and the name and locality of the winner will be published in The Australian Newspaper from 10/06/2014.
- The Promoter and the Entrant acknowledge that:
a) the Entrant is providing their personal information to the Promoter for the purposes of the Promotion.
- If the Prize or an element of the Prize becomes unavailable, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then a comparable prize or prize element of equal or greater value will be awarded in lieu, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release/s or release/s in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- Any attempt, deliberate or otherwise, to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the Promotional App or Website or the information on the Promotional App or Website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If The Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these Conditions of Entry or any other legal obligation by an entrant, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including but without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not responsible for any problems, delays or technical malfunction of or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a network or a mobile network or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to entrant's or any other person's mobile handset, computer or peripherals related to, or resulting from, participation in this promotion or the downloading of any materials related to this promotion.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with taking the Prize or using the Prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). The Promoter and its agents associated with this promotion take no responsibility for the Prize (or part of the Prize) damaged or lost in transit (if relevant).
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter including because of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or if necessary to provide an alternative prize to the same value as the original Prize, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any and all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for: (a) tampering with the entry process; (b) submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry; or (c) if the entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- As a condition of entering this promotion, an entrant consents to, in the event they are the winner(s), The Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing the promotion (including any outcome), and/or promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. The entrant agrees that, in the event they are the winner, the entrant will participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to the promotion as requested by the Promoter and its agents.
- An entry and any copyright subsisting in an entry irrevocably becomes, at time of entry, the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about an entrant to include the entrant in the promotion and, where appropriate, award the Prize. If the personal information requested is not provided, the entrant cannot participate in the promotion and is deemed ineligible. An entrant also agrees that in the event the entrant is the winner, publish or cause to be published the entrant’s name and locality in any media, as required under the relevant State or Territory lottery legislation.
Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/13/09565. ACT Permit No. TP/13/04313. VIC Permit No. 13/2831 & SA Permit No. T13/2138.
This website at URL www.adquiz.com.au and the Ad Quiz App is developed and operated by 360 Entertainment Pty Ltd ABN 16 134 000 918. If you have any questions or feedback regarding the App or the Website please contact us as follows email@example.com